1. Which actress plays Phoebe in the TV series Friends?
2. Which is the 4th book in the Harry Potter series?
3. Known in the Spanish-speaking world as Pedro Picapiedra, how is he better known in English?
4. Singer Chris Martin and actress Gwynneth Paltrow have a daughter – what is her name?
5. In which year did Elvis Presley die?
6. Diana Prince transforms into which superhero?
7. Nena had the same number of Red Balloons as Jay-Z has problems – how many?
8. Complete the film title “The Taking of Pelham …”
9. How many squares does a chess board have?
10. Which group released the album Chinese Democracy in 2008, their first new record in 15 years?
11. Which song opens with the line “Some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love”?
12. In the Bible who betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver?
13. The coffee chain Starbucks takes its name from a character in which 19th century novel?
14. 5 James Bond films have one-word titles. Name 3 of them.
15. In Trivial Pursuit which category awards a Yellow Piece of Pie?
1. Lisa Kudrow
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
3. Fred Flintstone
10. Guns n’ Roses
11. The Joker
12. Judas Iscariot
13. Moby Dick
14. Goldfinger, Thunderball, Moonraker, Octopussy and Goldeneye