1. Which Norwegian artist painted “The Scream”?
2. Which famous singer was born as Farrokh Bulsara in Zanzibar in 1946?
3. In its own language, which country is called Suomi?
4. According to the song, at around which time did it “start raining men”?
5. How are the fictional characters Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz & Egon Spengler are collectively better known?
6. In which city was the TV series Ally McBeal set?
7. If you are driving around the streets of Liberty City shooting people, which computer game series are you playing?
8. In which book and film do the Oompa Loompas appear?
9. In which European city is the Prado art gallery?
10. Alexander the Great was taught by which famous Greek philosopher?
11. Which book and film tells the story of a group of heroin addicts in Edinburgh?
12. Which group had a hit in the early 80s with Stand and Deliver?
13. In the Argentine film of the same name what are the “9 Reinas”?
14. Clint Eastwood has won an Oscar for Best Director twice, for Million Dollar Baby and which other film?
15. In which George Orwell novel does the phrase “2 legs bad, 4 legs good” appear?
1. Edward Munch
2. Freddie Mercury
4. Half Past Ten
7. Grand Theft Auto
8. Willy Wonka
12. Adam & the Ants
15. Animal Farm