1. Which Harper Lee novel was published in 1960?
2. What is the name of the singer in Jamiroquai?
3. In the legend of King Arthur and the knights of the round table, what is the name of the wizard?
4. Which Robert Harris character has been portrayed by Jodie Foster and Julianne Moore?
5. What is the name of Johnny Depp’s character in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise?
6. What Beatles song ends “All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise?
7. In chess, which two pieces are used in castling?
8. Which animal appears on the Great Seal of the United States?
9. Which Pablo Trapero film stars Ricardo Darín as an ambulance-chasing lawyer?
10. What is the name of Kermit the frog’s nephew?
1. Which organization replaced the League of Nations in 1945?
2. Which rapper teamed up with Alicia Keys for Empire State of Mind?
3. Which character was played by Larry Hagman in Dallas?
4. Who wrote the novel The War of the Worlds?
5, Which James Bond character has been portrayed by Bernard Lee, Robert Brown and Judi Dench?
6. Which brand of alcoholic drink got its name when Johnson and Justerini was bought by Alfred Brooks in 1831?
7. In computing, how is a uniform resource locater more commonly known?
8. Which blues guitarist collaborated with U2 on “When Love Comes to Town”?
9. Which video game console did Microsoft launch in 2001?
10. Which bus goes from Constitución to Chacarita and Villa Devoto, but is often mistakenly taken by people trying to get to San Isidro or La Boca.
1. The Bogside Massacre occurred in Derry on 30 January 1972. By what name is it more commonly known?
2. Which rock singer was born Farouk Bulsara on the island of Zanzibar in 1946?
3. Who was the first black female tennis player to be ranked world number one?
4. Which world title was first held by Kiki Haakahson of Sweden in 1951 and is currently held by Ivian Sarcos of Venezuela?
5. Which 1973 Pink Floyd album is said to have a strange synchrony with The Wizard of Oz?
6. Which pop singer was born Peter Gene Hernandez in Hawaii in 1985?
7. Which Roman God is the equivalent of the Greek god Poseidon?
8. Which cartoon dog was created by Walt Disney in 1930?
9. What star sign are you if you were born the day Whitney Houston died?
10. What did Earthlings last see in 1986 and will not see again until 2061?
1. In which country did Carlos Gardel die?
2. In which cemetery is Carlos Gardel buried?
3. Which is the largest and the lowest-pitched brass instrument?
4. Which footballer is the all time highest goalscorer for Argentina in World Cups?
5. Who directed Scarface and Carrie?
6. Which South American animal is known by its Latin name vicugna pacos?
7. Which Greek letter is an Italian sportswear company?
8. In which country was Simón de Bolívar born?
9. Donald Trump owns the highest building in Latin America. Which country?
10. Juneau is the capital of which northern US state?
1. Time Magazine named 3 actors in its 100 persons of the 20th century, an Englishman, an American man, and an American woman. Name them.
2. Who succeeded Dwight D Eisenhower as US President?
3. On what date did Argentina last invade the Falkland Islands?
4. Which Argentine has been portrayed on film by Gael Garcia Bernal and Omar Shariff?
5. Who was the last Argentine president to be born in the 19th Century?
6. In which Argentine province is Yapeyú, the birthplace of José de San Martín?
7. Which flightless bird’s name in Spanish comes from a native American word meaning big spider?
8. Who teamed up with Joe Cocker for “Up Where We Belong” and Bill Medley for “I’ve had the time of my life”?
9. What is the English name for what Brazilians call castanha do Pará?
10. If you travel due south from Ushuaia, which country do you come to first?
1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. Jay Kay
4. Clarice Starling
5. Jack Sparrow
7. King & Rook (Castle)
8. Bald Eagle
1. United Nations
3. JR Ewing
4. HG Well
8. BB King
1. Bloody Sunday
2. Freddie Mercury
3. Venus Williams
4. Mis World
5. Dark Side of the Moon
6. Bruno Mars
10. Halley’s Comet
4. Gabriel Batistuta
5. Brian de Palma
1. Marilyn Monroe, Charlie Chaplin, John Wayne.
2. John F Kennedy
3. 2nd April 1982
4. Che Guevara
5. Juan D Peron
8. Jennifer Warnes
9. Brazil nut